Starting your surrogacy journey abroad is easier as it may seem at the moment. Here we would like to provide some steps you can undertake while planning your surrogacy or egg donation program abroad.
1. You can search for a Surrogacy and Egg Donation agency online for the particular country of your desired destination. Make a call or send an e-mail to the chosen agency (please see our previous blog to assist you with the selection process of the most suitable Surrogacy and Egg Donation Agency). In your introduction letter , please make sure to state the following information briefly about you and your particular needs :
2. If you do not hear back from the agency in 24 hours, send follow up e-mail or call
3. Once you hear from the agency and the initial terms are acceptable, make sure you ask for the sample of the agreements ( between you and agency, between you and a surrogate mother/egg donor, between you and the IVF clinic)
4. If you are having an egg donor and would like to meet in person, make sure you ask for it in advance and agree with your program coordinator (some egg donors are willing to meet and some may not to).
5. Once you accept the terms and decide to proceed, make sure to ask for the main contact for you during your entire journey, talk to that person (phone call, video call) and introduce yourself.
6. Upon your decision to proceed, ask for the advice for: list of documents you are required to bring with you, accommodation options (closer to agency and clinic), options for the driver to arrange your transportation during your stay.
7. It is highly recommended to obtain info about your Embassy in the destination country (location, contact person) and have it available with you.
To hear about our program details and how you can start your journey with us, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call : +995 599 49 16 04